Christian is a creative leader with a proven 20 year history of design, collaboration and architecture across all technical mediums. With over 15 of these years successfully leading and aligning teams of developers, operations, and customers.
Christian has contributed to multiple product releases, launches, and community programs. He has developed large scale architecture and long term vision while leading diverse global teams to creative, profitable, and on-time deliverables. Christian has written exams, designed training materials, courseware, and is Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft internal.
He is a frequent and highly rated speaker in all of the major Microsoft and Partner conferences, acts as an advisor and coach for technical and soft skills in high demand, and agile workplaces.
Christian is a multiyear recipient of many technical honors from companies such as Microsoft VMware and Cisco for technical expertise, passion, and knowledge sharing. He has also been awarded many internal company awards throughout his career for development of communities, team leadership, and presidential awards both for excellence and customer impact.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- System Design / Enterprise Architecture
- Business Growth / Long term strategy
- Deployment / Automation / Self-service
- Infrastructure Strategy & Capacity Planning
- ITIL / SCRUM / Agile
- Design Team & Project Leadership
- Risk Assessment, Impact & Cost Benefit Analysis
- Creative design and vision execution
- Training, Documentation & Support
- Community development